If an item is out of stock, Contact Us to create a special order for you and it will be ready to pickup, deliver, or ship in a day or so. This does not apply to limited and seasonal release/rare items.
If an item fails to appear in search results: 1. We haven't added it to our online store inventory. 2. The product isn't sold via our distributors. 3. Hiccups in the search results or filters. Try broadening your search terms or reach out to us to inquire about an item. Read more about shopping for items and placing online orders here.
1. Has the code been entered correctly? For example, codes that are copied/pasted might contain extra space in front or at the end and may not work correctly.
2. Has the code expired? Entering a code from an older email or advertisement may not work correctly.
3. Was the code a unique/one-time-use code? If the code was used before by you (or someone who gained access to your code), it may not work again.
4. Does your cart contain only sale items? Generally, discount codes and coupons apply to regular priced items--not those already on sale.
5. Does your cart contain excluded products? Codes can apply to broad categories, a set or bundle of items, or individual items, so excluded items will vary. Codes are usually published stating exclusions, if any. Codes will not apply to Gift Card purchases or shipping/processing.
6. Are you using a code in conjunction with another code? Some codes cannot be "stacked" or combined with others.
7. Is it a genuine Triangle Wine Company code? For example, codes published on coupon websites are unlikely to be official TWC codes.
No. You may check out as a guest.
Store Pick Up is free. Local delivery for regular orders are calculated based on amount of product & zipcode and can range from $10 to $20 ( large orders, e.g. weddings, corporate events, will vary). Shipping is estimated and displayed when you view your cart and when selecting your shipping/delivery options during checkout before you pay. So why does it cost so much to ship wine? Taking into account the glass bottle and actual, perishable/valuable liquid contents, on average, a bottle of wine weighs around 3 to 4lbs. A case of wine weighs around 40lbs. Every shipping provider charges us based on the weight and distance of every shipment (including the administrative/legal costs associated with proper delivery of alcohol). Even though we do not pass this full amount onto our customers, depending on the order, shipping may still be significant. As a smaller wine retailer, there is very little we can change about this.
Someone 21 years of age or older must be at the delivery address to sign for the wine/beer. Many customers choose to use a business address for this reason.
At the bottom of every email are links to manage your account, including a link to unsubscribe instantly.
If you have an old email, click the link at the bottom to manage your account and you can re-subscribe. Or log in to your account on our website and make sure you check the box next to "Subscribe to Receive Offers" in the profile section. We're currently working on our email system, so please Contact Us if you are still not receiving emails.
It depends ;). Most wine events are $0 to $20 per person which includes a sample pour of a variety of wines. Other types of events (e.g. high-end wine suppers) may cost more. For beer events that are not free sample tastings, the cost is per pour at the bar of what is on tap, and that amount can vary. Connect with us on social media for upcoming events.
We're happy to offer our tasting room/ classroom for your group's meeting or private social event. Reserve space with our contact form. Fees, if any, will be discussed when we get in touch with you.
Examples of private events: Corporate events, HOA-sponsored events, Wine/Beer clubs, Book clubs, Gaming groups, Fundraising events, Wine Classes, Fraternal Organizations.
Our stores are open 7 days a week MON - THU 10am to 9pm; FRI - SAT 10am to 10pm; SUN 12pm to 6pm. Last call at the tasting bar is 20 minutes before closing.
If we have enough staff who express interest and volunteer to work alongside the owners, we are open for a few hours on most holidays. We advertise if we're open/closed on the website.
Currently, we hire Sales Associates for our store locations, both part-time and full-time. We also hire seasonally (September through the winter holidays). We accept applications for Store Managers (including assistant level), though we normally promote from within. You can read more about working for us here. If there is no specific job posted and you live near one of the stores, apply anyway!
We are currently open to investors to aid in expansion and our overall vision. Please submit your interest here.